We were the first to swing open our gates to the fans three years ago. Other tracks thought we were crazy when we thought up the idea – why are we giving away access that fans would pay for? Because for us, it’s all about the race day experience for the best fans in sports. We were so excited to bring that one-of-a-kind experience to our fans first – and for FREE.
So, we’ve had three years under our belts to make Track Takeover even better. Here’s what you can expect this year, driven by our friends at AAA.
- 7:00 am – Parking Lots Open
- 8:00 am – Grandstand Gates Open
- 9:00 am – Track Portals Open – Track Takeover driven by AAA begins!
- 9:20 – 9:30 am – Miss Sprint Cup Q&A on the Fronstretch Stage
- 9:45 am – Richard Childress Racing No. 3 Pit Crew on the Fronstretch Stage
- 10:00 am – Austin Dillon Appearance on the Frontstretch Stage
- 10:20 am – Richard Childress Appearance on the Frontstretch Stage
- 11:15 am – Track Takeover ends, get ready to go racing!
All of this is hosted by Michael Blair, emcee extraordinaire. Plus, make sure to sign the start/finish line too, just hours before the green flag waves to kick off the TOYOTA OWNERS 400.
We can’t wait to see you there.